460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all...
Have been reading and learning a tremendous amount from all who post. The incredible knowledge and insight shared is fantastic... Just became a member and thought I would like to thank "The Mad Porter" for all his help and taking the time to answer a bunch of my questions. I ordered and received my custom ground cam and lifter kit in a very short time just as Scott said. Couldn't have asked for any better service or professional help. Now I can't wait for my TFS street heads to arrive :D and later my stroker kit. Again thanks to Scott and to those who answer and give advise to such a variety of questions on the forum. I will certainly continue to read and put to use the information I gain from everyone here.
Don.

·
Premium Member
8,904 Posts
Re: Thanks to Scotty J "The Mad Porter" from new m

Baja F-150 said:
Hello to all...
Have been reading and learning a tremendous amount from all who post. The incredible knowledge and insight shared is fantastic... Just became a member and thought I would like to thank "The Mad Porter" for all his help and taking the time to answer a bunch of my questions. I ordered and received my custom ground cam and lifter kit in a very short time just as Scott said. Couldn't have asked for any better service or professional help. Now I can't wait for my TFS street heads to arrive :D and later my stroker kit. Again thanks to Scott and to those who answer and give advise to such a variety of questions on the forum. I will certainly continue to read and put to use the information I gain from everyone here.
Don.
Thank you for the kind words Don. Glad to help...

8)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I too would like to thank Scott, He was very instrumental in the building of a 460 for a good friend of mine. I had done many small blocks but no big boy's. His web site is well worth the $25, top ten of the best money I ever spent. I could not believe how freely he gives info on a build, just AWESOME.

·
Premium Member
8,904 Posts
plowboy34 said:
I too would like to thank Scott, He was very instrumental in the building of a 460 for a good friend of mine. I had done many small blocks but no big boy's. His web site is well worth the $25, top ten of the best money I ever spent. I could not believe how freely he gives info on a build, just AWESOME.

Again thank you for the good words...

8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My TFS heads arrived

Just like to thank Scott again for his excellent service. Just received heads and they were right when he said he could deliver. Great port work and attention to detail. Kept me abreast of progress by phone at every step. All his advise and expertise got me the product I needed and that was the best for my intended use. Certainly would call him again and recommend him to all.
Thanks Scott.
Don.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just dropped off my parts to start my 533 turbo project with scott, great guy, great atitude. He flowwed one of my A heads for me while i was there and showed me the whole process. We found out what improvement will help with my combo. I would recomend him to anyone.

I can't wait to see what his head work will do with 15-20lbs of boost on it!!!!

allfordperformance.com--- wally's mustang

·
Premium Member
8,904 Posts
cubicgator said:
I just dropped off my parts to start my 533 turbo project with scott, great guy, great atitude. He flowwed one of my A heads for me while i was there and showed me the whole process. We found out what improvement will help with my combo. I would recomend him to anyone.

I can't wait to see what his head work will do with 15-20lbs of boost on it!!!!

allfordperformance.com--- wally's mustang

Thanxxx Walter it was nice to finally meet you too.

:mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts