460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to say THANKS for all of the advice and info that I received to get this BBF in the winners circle. Lem, Rick, Jim, Randy, Charlie, Larry, Bruno, Cale, Earl, The Hero, Ron, Gene, Bigblockfalcon, Pat, Craig, Paul, Lenny, and soo many more members.
It was my first victory and I still can't believe it. It was the Outlaw Allstars Index 10.0 class down at Gateway on 10/30.

Thanks again
Justin

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To tell the truth I was a little offended by the guy who I ran against in the finals. He drove a tubbed out tube chassis fairlane and he came up to me on his high horse and said "do you have a chevy in it?" I said "actually she's all ford... even the transmission!"
Justin

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
To tell the truth I was a little offended by the guy who I ran against in the finals. He drove a tubbed out tube chassis fairlane and he came up to me on his high horse and said "do you have a chevy in it?" I said "actually she's all ford... even the transmission!"
Justin
GOOD for you!
Rob

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
A Thunder Bolt look-a-like??? with a BBC???? IMO That's not even TRYING to be like a Thunder Bolt. 'Ya know (and I'm sure I'll get flamed for this) I'm not brand loyal to ANY manufacturer in particular, they've all got good points and bad points, but try and make a clone and stop half way? That's just wrong on SO many levels IMO.
Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts