460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Haven't done it yet, but there's plans for a mild 460/ built c6 to go into my '80 GMC 24 pass school bus/motor home......Tee hee hee. Other than that, I converted my Dragster from a SBC to a BBF.....Talk about having to use a shoe horn! lol
Rob

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Twin Turboed 466" BBF in a 17' 10" Hondo flatbottom V-drive and a 514" BBF into a 18' Howard flatbottom V-drive.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Roots blown 460 in a Nash Metropolitan.
OH YEAH!!!!!! They are my all time-almost-have-a-body-to-sit-in FAVORITE body style! I've dreamed about putting a blown BB with 18"wides with 1" of BS with just enough room for a driveline in one of those all my life. And, of course, it'd have to be a rag top! lol
Rob

·
Registered
72 Posts
OH YEAH!!!!!! They are my all time-almost-have-a-body-to-sit-in FAVORITE body style! I've dreamed about putting a blown BB with 18"wides with 1" of BS with just enough room for a driveline in one of those all my life. And, of course, it'd have to be a rag top! lol
Rob

Dude, you're out of your gord.

It's cool though.

Mark
Berkshire Transmissions
North Adams, Massachusetts

·
Registered
72 Posts
A Nash would be cool, but it would probably be easier and cheaper just to find a go-cart. Would be about the same effect...eh?

Mark
Berkshire Transmissions

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
A Nash would be cool, but it would probably be easier and cheaper just to find a go-cart. Would be about the same effect...eh?

Mark
Berkshire Transmissions
Aaaaah....kinda sorta lol But with a go cart you'd constantly be covered in hot tire shreds........:rolleyes:
Rob

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How about one of those Econo-line pick-ups from the sixties with the top chopped off? It would be like a wheel-stander and you could stand up in it while the front was off the ground and look around at everyone. You would get extra points for wearing a sombrero and a chain of bullets wrapped around you. Double points if the passenger was a hot Girl! Just remember to wear pants.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
How about one of those Econo-line pick-ups from the sixties with the top chopped off? It would be like a wheel-stander and you could stand up in it while the front was off the ground and look around at everyone. You would get extra points for wearing a sombrero and a chain of bullets wrapped around you. Double points if the passenger was a hot Girl! Just remember to wear pants.

Well that is what I did but the top is still on, drive shaft is 2 1/2" just enough to put the two yokes togather :)

·
Registered
1,428 Posts

Well that is what I did but the top is still on, drive shaft is 2 1/2" just enough to put the two yokes together :)

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
ROFLMAO!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
res0rli9, thats cool!!!, does it wheelstand? Did you remember to wear pants? As obsenity, is not allowed on 460FORD.com. What about making it into a removeable hardtop, for those days when you don't want to wear pants.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey keith do you cruise the keys in that hot rod?
I spent alot of time out there on those beaches in my younger days. Especially North Lido!!!

mike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts