1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Guys Thursday before the bash when all of us get together would be perfect , poop whould still be fresh when we hit the track 8)

Blake

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Just got off the phone with Randy from Texas. All I have to say to you guys that's coming to the bash...DO SOME SIT UPS NOW! because Randy is going to make your stomach muscles hurt from laughing all day and all night!

It was nice talking to ya Randy...puff puff pass, damn wrong thread.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
show

Did someone say --PUFF--PUFF. :shock: Ok, which way did it go-which way did it go. :arrow: Damn miss that SOB again. :( Alright who's holding. Don't you know the Frog is going to find you. Damen said to come he is buying the milk and OREO's :lol: so be careful cause the Frog may show up with the HUMOR. :p So some one bring the GLUE cause some ***'s will come off an need to be glued back on. :lol: Cause it ain't over until last one on floor holding their belly, RIGHT :?: Sure hope i get to come and meet you guys. Might ride up with Mike Stevens from Savannha,Ga. Dam miss spell the thing again. I say Puffffffffffffffff. Next.--Fastfrog.-- Oh, check out my Frog Hero--WWW.BADFROG.COM--Thats my boy leaning on the bottle. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts