460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

We just got our new site up and running. I would like to invite all to stop by and take a look. It is going to be work in progress for awhile.So, if anyone has suggestions please speak up. Please enjoy and let us know what you think.

Thanks in advance,Tim

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Tim,

We really liked the new headers! The 2.125" to 2.250" step headers ran a best of 4.920 e.t. and 140+mph, in this mid-July air. The temp was in the low 90's, but the humidity was 98%. The track, like most all tracks right now, was "greasy" due to the daytime sun and heat.

I'm thinking they are doing a better job of scavenging the exhaust, than the other headers. We were able to pull 2 degrees of timing out of it,(we're down to 29* with FRPP SCJ heads) and it didn't lose any e.t. or mph, so I like that part. Also, the i.d. of the collectors have a better gray/leaner color than the other collectors and we did not touch the carb at all. The other headers had a blacker/richer color in the collector.

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Tim, I'm building an A-head motor and it will be going in a roadster. Will the price be the same as the Dragster header? Thanks Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts