1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
510 Posts
That is a sweet ride! How about some engine particulars? That is a heavy car, and must have one bad bullet in it to run those numbers :shock: !

D

·
0 Posts
Just put a bar in it !!!! Put that mother hunker of a barge in the 10's !!!! I believe it was a 428 FE with a set of edlebrocks and a hit of the go fast gas. And the interior was Plush to boot, 60's pimpin' leather !!!

Dave (with the yellow 84 Mustang Parked next to you)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
at the BBF bash he spun the balancer off in the burnout box and after fixing that (sombody got him one next day air at the hotel, who was that?) he had some carb troubles, and after fixing that the clutch fan came apart and took out the radiator. Several off color words were uttered. The car went into the trailer...

Dave got the engine combo right, 428 with some worked over edelbrock heads and some nitrous. How was the drive to Washington Dave?

Tim and I have a running bet about who has the stongest engine, maybe his latest move put him up on me!?!?!

D

·
0 Posts
the1969fordguyinky said:
at the BBF bash he spun the balancer off in the burnout box and after fixing that (sombody got him one next day air at the hotel, who was that?) he had some carb troubles, and after fixing that the clutch fan came apart and took out the radiator. Several off color words were uttered. The car went into the trailer...

Dave got the engine combo right, 428 with some worked over edelbrock heads and some nitrous. How was the drive to Washington Dave?

Tim and I have a running bet about who has the stongest engine, maybe his latest move put him up on me!?!?!
Long !!! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts