460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
That is nice. How tall is that compared to the old set up?

N

·
0 Posts
well it will fit in my motor bay if you want to drop it off. J/K nice motor get-r-done

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Other then my wife, that is the prettiest thing I have seen all day. Can't wait to see some numbers!!! Pure eye CANDY...

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
bruno said:
THAT WILL MAKE MY TURD GO 4.90

THATS A BAD BITCH 8)
Bruno, that engine would break your turd in half !!!! :p :wink: :lol:

Joe, that is one bad a$$ engine. Damn those big hemis are pretty. How did the wet sump pan work out with that big crank? Man now I have big hemi envy!!!! So have you worked out shoe horning that bad boy in to a stock front end? If it don't fit I know a nice VPRC 98 Mustang that it would slide right in to.. :lol:
Joe , you & your dad done good!!! :D

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Coupe Devil said:
Coupe, Joe's old set up is what I am getting ready to build minus the C-heads. He had an 11.2" deck 4.9" bore spaced block. He now has a 12" deck 5" bore spaced block. So it's a lot bigger. Plus those HUGE Roberts design hemi heads take up a lot of space. Hell it makes my 665 hemi look tiny!!! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Joe.. That rocks.. Please keep the wheels to the pavement.. That last vid was scary!

Did you see Waterslinger's post on the shock tower notching.. That rocks for sure. He did a great job and I wish I would of thought of it..

Take care and keep the pic's coming pls!

Les

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
TopSportsman916 said:
Coupe Devil said:
Coupe, Joe's old set up is what I am getting ready to build minus the C-heads. He had an 11.2" deck 4.9" bore spaced block. He now has a 12" deck 5" bore spaced block. So it's a lot bigger. Plus those HUGE Roberts design hemi heads take up a lot of space. Hell it makes my 665 hemi look tiny!!! :D
Sweet goodness! I cant imagine having an engine like that on tap. Knowing what the underhood of a Fox stang is like.. I dont see much of this thing being below the fender line.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
...............Wow!..............That's Just Too Damn Cool.......... 8)

Man that thing is massive! :shock: It mght be easier to just weld the top strut mounts directly to the Hemi valve covers and do away with the strut towers all together! :wink: :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts