460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea he is runnig a 429+ on 44" tires and 5.29 gears where I am running a 460 3.50 gears and 38" tires, I am working on getting some more vids up of other trucks from saturday

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i wasnt gonna watch it till i saw that comment. that looks like my diesel yesterday trying to pull my other truck out. never even got close to the other truck, just planted it. doesnt mean **** if you cant get out of the mud.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thanks for the videos Larry. At first I had mistaken that camo fords shift light for a dome light. Got to love those old ford trucks!!!
Justin

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Man am I hating not having my truck ready to go.:mad: These vids make me wanna get out and make the mud fly.:D You were letting it all hang out there Larry.:D

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the videos Larry. At first I had mistaken that camo fords shift light for a dome light. Got to love those old ford trucks!!!
Justin
Yea he is a wild man,the track owner said he did not think any body was going out and that man told him he was going out or on his lid one:eek:

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good looking runs Larry. Looks like it was a rough pit.
Thanks, yea it was a little rough that was the first time in there since I put the 460 in, and there was a BIG difference, that was a nasty pit only 4 out of about 20 trucks went out, and mine was a 12.1sec, and the fastest the 351 ever went was 21sec, on a night everbody was goin out:D

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man am I hating not having my truck ready to go.:mad: These vids make me wanna get out and make the mud fly.:D You were letting it all hang out there Larry.:D
Yea the only bad thang about that was that you lose time in the air, but in 2 weeks they wont remeber the winner but the remeber the one that put on the show:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts