460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods please sticky this.

The rules are easy, you can not accept any money other than to cover shipping. No buying or selling, horse trading is ok. If you have something you're willing to give away for free or trade post it here, if you're needing a part and are willing to trade post it here, all trades must be straight across. Someday you might get something you need.

I'll start it off. I gave Norton a stock 4bbl intake and I gave thermod a power steering resorvoir.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Ok, I'll bite.
I've got a set of D0VE C's that are heavily ported, 2.225" sized intakes, 1.76" size exhausts (No valves, well I do (stainless) but they came from Chris S and the exhaust have kissed the pistons, take 'em if you want 'em). Bronze guides. Milled pedestals. I'm pretty sure that I've got a set of 3/8" guide plates, studs, a NEW set of 3/8" .080" stock length (Crane I think) push rods, dual springs, I think 10* retainers for them.
I ran them last on a pump gas 514" in my boat and broke off an exhaust valve, beat up one chamber a little, not bad at all. They have been pressure checked and passed. The one chamber will need seat work and a little smoothing in that chamber. Basically stock sized chamber. These ran like banshees on the pump gas motor.

I could use an A-460 dual quad tunnel Ram........Whatcha' got?

Rob

·
Registered
561 Posts
Texican came through for me..Thanks!

It appears that there has been a small demand for a timing cover type dipstick. I have a 1968 model,good cond.,obviously used very little...that I'll offer up for nuthin to the 1st PM with your name address. Might also have the tube if you need it.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Hate to throw out, Any interest in a 2 bolt D0VE A block w/caps and a cast OE 4.140 stroke 2.2 crank damaged 4-8 journal... block damaged at 4 and 8 water jacket and pan rails. Comes with vented oil pan.. Probably not worth shipping. located in east central Minnesota. What you got!!

I would like to find a D0OE OE cast CJ intake to fit square bore Holley also found on some marine and some industrial apps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
c6 valve body

I have a manual valve body that may be a TCI. It has no kick down or governor that I can see. Has 4210 stamped on separator plate. If you can use it, great. Let me know. Rides on you.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Hate to throw out, Any interest in a 2 bolt D0VE A block w/caps and a cast OE 4.140 stroke 2.2 crank damaged 4-8 journal... block damaged at 4 and 8 water jacket and pan rails. Comes with vented oil pan.. Probably not worth shipping. located in east central Minnesota. What you got!!

I would like to find a D0OE OE cast CJ intake to fit square bore Holley also found on some marine and some industrial apps.

Puller, I have a D0 square bore intake. What else do you have?
Rob

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
White Lightning.....
I have quite a bit of stuff to much to mention!! In the middle of a couple builds,
Are You looking for anything specific?
Is your intake the CJ port size?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
White Lightning.....
I have quite a bit of stuff to much to mention!! In the middle of a couple builds,
Are You looking for anything specific?
Is your intake the CJ port size?[/QUOTE]

Yessir it is.

How about a set of roller lifters? Maybe a double roller timing set? TF dual quad intake? A-head intake gaskets?

Rob

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
bellhousing swap?

i have a 460 stick bellhousing with fork i would like to trade for a ford small block bellhousing. will be going between a 300 i6 and np435 transmission in my f250. would expect the small block one to come with it's fork as well

·
Registered
368 Posts
i have a 460 stick bellhousing with fork i would like to trade for a ford small block bellhousing. will be going between a 300 i6 and np435 transmission in my f250. would expect the small block one to come with it's fork as well
Is your 460 bell steel or aluminum?
And, measure your trans for bolt size, bolt pattern and big hole for comparison to a bell I have. I have a top loader stuffed into it as a stand.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
it's a factory cast bellhousing from behind a 351m/400 that was attached to a np435... i want to change over to the 300 i6 for a bit better fuel economy. ill get some pictures later.

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
1988 Stock 460 Truck Rods

They came out of a 1988 F-250. They still have the stock pistons on them. I think the pistons are probably junk. Motor smoked badly but never blew up. It started and ran until I pulled it. If you pay shipping you can have all 8 of everything. Rod caps & hardware included of course.

If you want to pick them up I'll give them to you.

Georgetown Indiana, 47122

Send a PM if interested. It may be a while before I check this thread again.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts