460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ebay links...there has to be a some people on here that sell a few things on the Bay.Some people on here would probably like to buy these things but aren't nuts about the search and never know about them.Can't see why it would hurt anything letting people post links to e Bay or maybe Racing Junk.Might liven the place up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I agree to a point, but I can also see it turning into a free-for-all with lots of junk crap posted. Our moderators don't have time to look thru everything that would likely be posted.
Just my $.02.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I don't see a problem with letting people post ads like usual and putting an Ebay link. I'd like to know about it myself.

Doubt this place is going to become a free for all. It's on life support as it is.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't see a problem with letting people post ads like usual and putting an Ebay link. I'd like to know about it myself.

Doubt this place is going to become a free for all. It's on life support as it is.
Exactly. Apparently the mods aren't even looking since there has been no response from them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts