460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
The chebbie boys going to hate you now. Looks great with the BOSS in it.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Really nice... That chassis looks like the way to go. I don't really follow the pullers but the ones I've seen don't have tube chassies. Is that a rule or sanctioning body deal?

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Just like drag racing, there are many classes in pulling and what you can and can't use is dictated by what class you run. The lower classes are usually only allowed to use the factory frame and have ci limits. I'm sure this truck is in the highest class that is N/A. The blower motor classes will use a similar chassis.:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Tom, Where are ya pullin' Saturday ?
Nick
Thanks everybody. We'll give it a shot and see how it goes this weekend. It at least moves back and forth in the driveway ok.

Hey Nick. We are pulling in Madison, Va this weekend.

Brock, Just like Schmitty said, some sanctioning bodies allow them and some don't. At the state level and national level they allow them. The rules we follow are no more than 650ci naturally aspirated, max 5" bore space, max 6200 lbs, 133" max wheelbase, back of engine cannot be any more forward than the centerline of the front axle, front weights cannot exceed 60" from centerline of front axle.

·
Registered
379 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts