460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
I see no problem with this what so ever.

The sad part is its going to take something similar to stop the fighting over there. Those a-holes have been fighting since before the bible was written, so why should anyone think they are going to stop because the US says so?

·
Registered
2,013 Posts

The sad part is its going to take something similar to stop the fighting over there. Those a-holes have been fighting since before the bible was written, so why should anyone think they are going to stop because the US says so?
Your are so correct!! The only thing they understand is a way bigger stick, but then they just dress up their kids in bomb suits!!

Bill

·
Registered
1,419 Posts

You nailed it! Sad, but true...

·
Registered
555 Posts
Your are so correct!! The only thing they understand is a way bigger stick, but then they just dress up their kids in bomb suits!!

Bill
WHAT WRONG WITH A BIG STICK???!!!!:D:D......SHILILEIGH TIME!!!

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Obama will stop it..........LOL he's all about change........

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Is there any way we could extend that to include that piece of **** country Somalia.
I wouldn't worry about somolia, Obama's going to fix that too, it will be taken cane of by the end of the year after the economy, health care, nuclear weapons, carbon emissions, guns and your freedom.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts