460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parking lot of the Holiday Inn Airport in Evansville, IN. Last I heard it was down at the car wash. Guys, it's not too late to come to the Winter Tech Seminar. It's tomorrow Saturday Jan 3 and lasts all day :!: :!:

Hope to see you here :D

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
A perfect example of what Ford should be building. Jon didn't miss a single detail. It's like it was meant to be. A true work of art. I want one :!:

·
Registered
690 Posts
I agree. It was weird how perfect it seemed to sit down in the car. Even the wiring and hoses seemed to be routed in all the factory locations.

I believe I heard Doug ThndrChkn say, and Ill totally go along with it, at a glance it looks like a modular motor.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
David,

You know how it is,,,, if a guy is in the middle of honing a block (for example), he doesn't want to stop to talk on the phone. My suggestion is to always just talk to whomever answers the phone. Roger, Cliff, or any of the other guys there can probally answer your questions just fine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
c.evans said:
David,

You know how it is,,,, if a guy is in the middle of honing a block (for example), he doesn't want to stop to talk on the phone. My suggestion is to always just talk to whomever answers the phone. Roger, Cliff, or any of the other guys there can probally answer your questions just fine.

I asked the guy that answered the phone and he said I would have to ask jon about that. Oh well I sure hope he offeres this in a kit form. :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts