460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has made 460FORD.com the best exchange of information and points of view on the internet!!

Also I would like to point out to the 4x4 guys that "This section" of the board is relatively new (only a year and 1/2) and we are sky rocketing in popularity!!

We are #1 in posts out of the 4 new sections of the board and

#4 in total postings out of 10 for the whole board in "all tech categories!"
(very soon to take over 3rd place !!) WOW

I know it's not a race we on this board are for sure all on the same team and there is a wealth of great guys and info in the other sections for sure, just wanted to point out how fast this 4x4 section is growing!

In closing I would like to attribute it to it's rock solid commitment by its long time members for passing on really good honest info, helping a brother BBF enthusiast out revealing a lot of info that many non-members consider "Race Secrets" !
Also a big thanks to Cale Aronson who is our moderator. He has been very smooth letting the section run on its own which is a tribute to both his, and the members professionalism!!

I'm done !!

Thanks everyone!!!

Jeffro

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
You guys run this thing on your own! It was a great suggestion to add it and it has had absolutely no negative feedback at all! Things look good!

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
:)

·
Registered
124 Posts
i don't post often, layin back in the weeds for now until i get everything gathered for my 71 hiboy, best forum on the net i check here first and foremost when i can the info in this forum and entire site has been very helpful thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts