460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a set of Gen 2 Thor castings???? I have checked all over the country and cant seem to find any?? If not Thor what is the closest to them? Not really wanting to do the profiler as I have heard some bad things about them. I want to make 1300+ HP N/A in Nitrous trim with 739"

Any info is appreciated!

Davis

·
Registered
158 Posts
There are none in the system right now. Probably the earliest you'll see any is late spring 2014.

You can call me or email and I'll put you on a list to ensure that you receive a pair as sometimes production is VERY limited.

They are worth the wait, however. My engine is making 1170 hp out of 598" with the cast 4V intake, a wet sump, and zero power adders(has been together 3 years).

951-763-9765

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I already have a set on my motor im trying to find a set for a friend. Bennett is in the process of doing his motor now and we cant find a set of heads for it.. We need them yesterday.. haha

·
Registered
902 Posts
I know of a set of 1st version Thors with sheetmetal Intake,has Cam and lifters, headstuds and valve covers, headers, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts