460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Blue Thunder 4V THOR Intake Manifold(2 pc) and a Pro Systems 1600 cfm carb that is going to be coming up for sale shortly.

The Intake has been worked by Wilson, and touched up by BES. Wilson #7024 is
Laser etched on the Intake, so information is available on it. It includes a CUSTOM blended Wilson 4 hole spacer that goes with it.

The Carb is a Pro Systems 1600 cfm Nitrous Pro IV. It was Shipped on invoice number 22202. Flow is noted as 1606 cfm from Pro Systems.

I would like to sell these items together as they are a matched set, but may consider selling separate.

These are parts off my personal wet sump 598" Ford engine that makes 1165 hp N/A(no nitrous or other power adder) that is coming apart for inspection and freshening soon.

If you are interested in these quality pieces, please call 951-763-9765 or email/pm me for pictures and info.

Keep in mind that the cost on these items is over $4,000.00, and work on them was done by 2 of the finest shops in the world.

They WILL perform as you expect them to.

Parts located in Anza, CA. Pricing as follows. Intake, Spacer and Carb as a unit, $2400.00 INCLUDING insured shipping to your address.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts