460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Myself, Rick Kelso, & Jeff Hahn will be rolling in Thursday afternoon. Also Buddy Thomas & Mark Johnson are supposed to be rolling in that afternoon too. :D

·
Registered
846 Posts
Me and my crew ( my wife, Dee and Dad, Chuck Stevens) will be rolling in Thursday afternoon too.

See ya'll there !!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I am sure the gate will be open, but just in case... I have something that will make a new gate 8) . Time will fly between now and then. The big ????, is were are we going to eat that night.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was planning on arriving a little after noon where I can find my way around.Then hopefully get a prime spot to park my junk.

T

·
0 Posts
Lem, we are leaving on Wednesday afternoon & drive part of the way. Does that count?? :lol:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
It's Phillip's intention to open the gate that evening(Thursday), right at 5:00. A lot of us have already mentioned gathering at the Texas Roadhouse for supper. When you go in the door, turn left and go to the enclosed patio. We'll have our own little private party out there. Bring your jacket if it's cool, because it ain't no heat out there. The Texas Roadhouse is located at the juncture of the Hwy 60 Bypass around Owensboro, and Hwy 431 South. Next door is the Super 8 and the restaurant is within short walking distance of The Hampton Inn, the Fairfield Inn, Motel 6 and the Comfort Suites.

Hope this helps,

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I'am leaving Wednesday mid afternoon but wont get there until Thursday
about noon :D

·
Registered
862 Posts
I'll be coming in Thursday evening but by the time I get there, it will be liqiud diet only!! Between & 7-8 p.m. How long will the gates be open? I will be sleeping at the track. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Keith Sherry

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
I'll be there Thursday afternoon. I can show up as early as Thursday morning to mid day if you guys need any help.

The tentative plan is for many of us to hang out at the Texas Roadhouse Thursday evening as Charlie has mentioned. This will give us a LOT of time to BS and just hang out with each other for a while. Since I'm staying at the Super 8, I won't have to walk far :lol:

Keep an eye on the weather forecast and plan your traveling accordingly. 10 day forecaste shows a chance of showers for Thursday April 26th and a high of 72. But you know how weather forecasts are, it will change 10 times between now and then :roll:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/local/USKY1212?from=search_city

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts