460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would first off like to thank Lem and Bob for there great work again on this engine ..... also props goes out to Charlie Evans for giving these edelbrock heads a breath of fresh air ;)

a hugh thanks to Dan Hobbs for helping me out tonight ....thxs Dan-o :D also like to thank my 3 boys Zach for video taping the runs and Nick and Stephen for helping out in the pits

1st pass sucked 1/2 throttle and the spray finally kicked in at 1000' it went 9.08 @ 155.67

2nd pass was the best but by this time we new we had a bent gas pedal ...so every time i mash the pedal it would bend it ....... but i went a best of 8.907 @ 155.70 at 3/4 throttle

3rd pass we tried to bend the gas pedal even further to compensate for the mushy metal but that didnt work it never engage the nos and ran half throttle on motor @ 8*'s retard and went 9.423 @ 145.58

this bitch is flying Lem thank you very much for the motor its a sweet piece ....btw my dumb *** was suppose to put n/t on my windshield but when i ran the 2nd pass they back out of the race :D...go figure it was pretty cool to have the fastest car on the property :D

here is the video of the 2nd pass sorry the begining is so long Dan made sure i was lined up in the groove.

video will be posted soon ....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Lookin and soundin good Nick. ;)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
WOW...! Congrats Nick...:cool: She's haulin' :D:D

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
83 Posts
kick *** nick:) i wish i was there (church meeting):mad: my car was ready to go too, even though you would have stole the show:D CONGRATS

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I wish mine was that fast at FULL throttle!!

Nice runs, great sounding ride.

Bill

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Nick,

I take it your Grudge race didn't happen after they seen your 2nd pass.Also congats on the 8.90 pass,Later Mark.
Yeah, I hope it wasn't the car in the 1st video...:D:D

Doug...:cool:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts