460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read an article saying that Tim Lynch and Steve Petty were changing from their C headed BBF to a Sonny BBC. Never been a fan of crossbreeding Mustangs and definitely no longer pulling for them to win.

·
Registered
320 Posts
there was no other way, :roll: I mean comeon. There arn't any 5" bore spaced alluminum ford motors around. And heck why even try to use those crappy c&c C-441 heads. Not like they can't flow 700CFM.
No lets jump the boat and do it the easy way (not as fast though). I know I'm not buying from them anymore. I took the markups cause I thought I was supporting a Ford racer guess not

·
Registered
115 Posts
SWJ73 said:
Read an article saying that Tim Lynch and Steve Petty were changing from their C headed BBF to a Sonny BBC. Never been a fan of crossbreeding Mustangs and definitely no longer pulling for them to win.

what makes you think he's putting it in a Ford? :)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
If he switched that easy ,I'm glad he's gone. Because he was'nt a true Ford guy anyway. I hope the door hits him square in the azz as he's leaving. :roll:
p.s I've had a few beers too :shock: Can ya tell :?:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Billy Glidden runs a SBF in a Chevy and now these guys are putting a BBC in a FORD?? Sorry.. I don't get it.. If you want to run a Chebbie powerplant build a Chevy car...

I figured BG just did it to make a fast Chevy.. HA HA HAAA

·
Registered
60 Posts
Man! :x That really sucks! I would like to see pure breed race classes so we can weed out the cross breeders or we should just cross breed every chevy we can with a BBF :twisted: !

·
Registered
83 Posts
60fordtruck said:
Man! :x That really sucks! I would like to see pure breed race classes so we can weed out the cross breeders or we should just cross breed every chevy we can with a BBF :twisted: !

x2

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Tell Mr Lynch Albert said, (up his --- ) and a few other frails and dressings.

Dang Benedict Arnold :evil:

·
Registered
429 Posts
There is nothing "Chevy" about that engine. Thats what all the chevy guys don't understand. I hope he does "not so well" with the new combo. I WAS a huge fan.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts