460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a member on here making these. well I'm now looking for one for the stock timing cover. Any help would be great.

Ace

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A stock one ? If so, Ford still makes them .
I should have said an adjustable pointer. I guess the bryant crank and the ATI balancer (short snout) Use what the guy at ATI said a Glidden hub (small block).Which puts TDC 20˚off from the stock location. I don't remember which direction.

Ace

·
Registered
115 Posts
well...i'm not the guy that was making them , but i just got done making one for myself that is adjustable. i put in 8 degrees of adjustment and could machine it to have as much as you need. if you are interested i'll take a few pics so you can see what you will be getting.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well...i'm not the guy that was making them , but i just got done making one for myself that is adjustable. i put in 8 degrees of adjustment and could machine it to have as much as you need. if you are interested i'll take a few pics so you can see what you will be getting.
That would be great. If my memory is correct the bryant crank/ ATI dampner has the TDC 20˚ before. Its really a small block ATI dampner I think. sent then to
[email protected]

Thanks
Ace

·
Registered
115 Posts
Got it. I like the pic's and it looks very good. I haven't got this particular motor together as of yet. But I may be interested in one for a stock set up

Ace
ok, let me know what you'd like to do....i was checking some numbers and i think the only difference other than the dia. centerline would be where i locate the pointer, anotherwords, i think i can make two adjuster pieces that you could use on either set-up.
ray

1 - 14 of 14 Posts