460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE TINY CABIN>> A social worker from a big City in Massachusetts recently transferred to > the Mountains of North Carolina and Georgia and was on the first tour of > her new territory when she came upon the tiniest cabin she had ever seen > in her life.>> Intrigued, she went up and knocked on the door. 'Anybody home?' she > asked.>> 'Yep,' came a kid's voice through the door.>> 'Is your father there?' asked the social worker.>> 'Pa? Nope, he left afore Ma came in,' said the kid.>> 'Well, is your mother there?' persisted the social worker.>> 'Ma? Nope, she left just afore I got here,' said the kid.>> 'But,' protested the social worker, 'are you never together as a > family?'>> 'Sure, but not here,' said the kid through the door. 'This is the > Outhouse

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope ,never even drank the 1st beer...sorry to let you down!!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
:D:D:D Nice one Dan-O

Doug...:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
:D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yep

The outhouse was never an issue with me till after my wife was pregnant with our first son.
Ever since she was suprised by a possum in the outhouse I would go check it out for critters before she entered (although she was more scared of the snakes).
When ladies are pregnant they go to the restroom a whole lot during the night, so after having to wake up 3 or 4 times a night to go check for critters I decided to build an indoor toilet when she became pregnant with our second son.

The things we do for our sweethearts.

James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts