460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New in the box Tremek TKO 600 P/N 4617 .82 over drive and set up for mid shift position and a Ram 184 tooth flywheel aluminum, new. P/N 2519
Both will fit 429/460
2500 for both or
2150 for trans
420 flywheel
I will share shipping cost.
email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trans and flywheel still avail

D

·
0 Posts
Hate to bother you, but the trans can be had for less than $1900.00 from most vendors. I just purchased a New Ford Racing 600 from a dealer for $1750 to my door. You may want to reconsider your asking price if you hope to sell it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First off it is set up for midshift with the pro 5.0 shifter for a cobra kit which you probably dont have therefore thats why I payed more. My trans is just as new as yours so should I sell it cheaper. NOOOOOOOOOOO I put the price on my stuff, not you so if your not interested then dont respond. Now you screwed up my post and that bothers me. THANKS ALOT PAL.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I agree If you dont like the Price F%@& off. Youre not interested in it anyway! I didnt see him ask you youre opinion. You did that to me before and its VERY anoying! So if youre not bying it dont say nothing, not youre busness!

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Dfree!!!,

#[email protected]%, all he needed to find was one sucker, and you just screwed that all up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cobra and Dave,

C'mon man, this ain't Ebay. You can ask anything you want for it, doesn't necessarily mean you're going to get it. This is still a free country, and Dfree didn't say anything that wasn't true. And Cobra, you pointed out why you're asking more, and that's all you had to do. Dfree didn't screw up anything, but your attitude is, PAL.

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts