460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Bowling Green tonight and tested. I got to meet NitroLew. Nice guy.Got this thing dialed in for the Hotrod Reunion;)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The guy taking pics at BG is crazy about Tweety....He comes and says ,Man that car is so pretty and deceiving...Looks like a show car...until you let it loose and then it's like Oh my God!!!;):DBBF power Baby!!!:cool::D

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I can't wait to see Tweety in person Dan,it def. has :cool:written all over it.;)
I think I'm going to try to make the reunion in Columbus.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rick ,when's the reunion in Columbus? I might go to it too.I can hardly wait to see Lil Tweety myself;):D

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
The guy taking pics at BG is crazy about Tweety....He comes and says ,Man that car is so pretty and deceiving...Looks like a show car...until you let it loose and then it's like Oh my God!!!;):DBBF power Baby!!!:cool::D
I take it he was a chevy guy didnt now what real power was:D now how bout some #'s or are you keeping that a seceret until the bash:D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was in the 8's in the 1/4 .....nuff said:D:D

·
Registered
807 Posts
It was nice meeting you as well ! I love yout car and it runs as good as it looks !!! I wish I could get my car that light ! See ya at the Bash .

Damon , yes the TnT every Tuesday . You can get a lot of runs in most of the time but sometimes the track is **** .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts