460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TNT Tonight at Ohio Valley - Happy Memorial Day Weekend: Update with videos

Headed to Ohio Valley for some testing tonight in my car and Chuck's car. I'll make some phone calls with updates and then you guys spread the word. Hopefully it's good news!

A couple local guys plan on meeting us up there for some testing i.e.

Rich Talley and his BBF Maverick and Kevin Rowe with his True Street 10.5 Terror!! :cool:

Have a GREAT Memorial Day Weekend Guys!! Good luck to all the racers and I'll see you at the BBF Bash if not sooner.

Thanks to all our men and women serving and sacrificing so that we may be free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
862 Posts
You guys have fun and be safe. Hopefully Blake the Snake and I can get to the track before the bash and make some hits as well!!

Keith

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Just don't tear them up. We can't afford anymore casulties at the Bash!!;)

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Bruno, is the trans going to be a deal breaker for ya? That would be sh*tty.

Any word on when the guy can fix it? Still got a couple of weeks!!!

Bill

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
TNT is top secret stuff !! I don't think Damon has access to a computer at home.I hope all went well:D

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Bruno, is the trans going to be a deal breaker for ya? That would be sh*tty.

Any word on when the guy can fix it? Still got a couple of weeks!!!

Bill
we will see today after i run these test :)

anybody heard from Damon or Chuck ????
Nick,
I've got a new BTE Top Sportsman 'glide.Turbo spline, 1.80 gear, never been run, still on the pallet. If you need it, you pay the shipping and it's yours to use until you get yours fixed. It's good to 2500 hp, so I don't think you will break it. Let me know if interested, you've got my number.:D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Dang ,what a deal!!! I talked to him this morning and he's picked up a new sponsor!! Mr.Transmission......So Nevs ,if i break my tranny ,I might call you;):D

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Dang ,what a deal!!! I talked to him this morning and he's picked up a new sponsor!! Mr.Transmission......So Nevs ,if i break my tranny ,I might call you;):D
Dan,
Good deal for Nick, just didn't want the transmission to be an excuse for not going. I'd extend the same offer to you, let me know. I'm not using it this year, at least not anytime soon...:(

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Steve ,I appreciate that offer. I don't think I'll need it though. My racing is gonna slow down for a while.I'm more concerned about my cash flow at the moment;):D

·
Registered
862 Posts
Nick,
I've got a new BTE Top Sportsman 'glide.Turbo spline, 1.80 gear, never been run, still on the pallet. If you need it, you pay the shipping and it's yours to use until you get yours fixed. It's good to 2500 hp, so I don't think you will break it. Let me know if interested, you've got my number.:D

Thats exactly what makes this site so great!!!!! AWESOME offer Steve. This is the kind of atmosphere you will encounter at the bash for those of you on the fence!! Ya'll have a safe Memorial Day Weekend!!!!

Keith

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Nick,

Thank you Steve , :) you made my day ..... lets see what my tranny guy says.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Thats the only thing that concerns me about having a glide in LIL Tweety. Never had to worry about having tranny problems w/C6:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Well I have a glide in mine, dont have to worry with the tranny anymore like I did for years with the C4.

I heading to Lawton in an hour and the only worry I have is these pesky rain clouds............

1 - 20 of 33 Posts