460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING:)I'm most thankful for my God, wife and family, Freedom, and friends and was just wondering what you are thankful for?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am thankful for everything you guys have said so far...including the implants "female only" and to be working steady. In this tough economy we are holding our own. I hope it lasts !!!!

·
Registered
667 Posts
thankful!!!!

i'm still on the green side of the grass, the bills are getting paid, i aint hungry, and the roof is still over my head. THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

steve

·
Registered
724 Posts
Thanks For

Thanks to god, thanks for all the guys on this forum, thanks for still having a job in California's 12.9% unemployment, and thanks to plain old luck for being in a position to help some others this year, I've never have seen so many hurting as right now. Happy Thanksgiving , Christmas, and New Years to all, lets hope 2010 is an improvement for everyone!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I am thankful for my beautiful wife, 2 GREAT kids, and a single wide trailer on 20 acres of paradise. It is like going camping except you never have to leave.......:D

Somebody said, " And all the rest is vanity..."

I can't remember who said that, and I'm too lazy to google. :rolleyes:

God bless America. We're gonna need it. :eek:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea guy's, I forgot to say thanks for my great job,I truly am thankful for it.:)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
I'm thankful for these:
1. To be alive.
2. To live in a free country.
3. To have a caring family.
4. That I am able to go to work each day.
5. I sleep well at night. ( see # 2 above...THANKS Veterans ! )
6. I don't go hungry.
....and, I can own 9 vehicles and play with them all. :D

·
Registered
989 Posts
I'm thankful for.......

My health
My family
My Talent that god has given me the ability to have
And people who truly believe that their is a God above watching over all of us....MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm thankful for these:
1. To be alive.
2. To live in a free country.
3. To have a caring family.
4. That I am able to go to work each day.
5. I sleep well at night. ( see # 2 above...THANKS Veterans ! )
6. I don't go hungry.
....and, I can own 9 vehicles and play with them all. :D
X 2, except I've only got one car to play with....its all I can afford.....We are ALL rich indeed....Happy Thanksgiving everybody

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
83-88T-Bird Guy,

X3 but i only have my BBF Powered 89 Mustang and my daily driver 2009 Ranger Supercab FX4.Happy Thanksgiving to you Rick,Susie and Jack and don't feed Jack to much Turkey on Thanksgiving.Rick thanks for starting the Post,you guys think of me while eating dinner on Thursday while i'm at work.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
X4 ,see ya in Columbus Rick!!:D

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
83-88T-Bird Guy,

X3 but i only have my BBF Powered 89 Mustang and my daily driver 2009 Ranger Supercab FX4.Happy Thanksgiving to you Rick,Susie and Jack and don't feed Jack to much Turkey on Thanksgiving.Rick thanks for starting the Post,you guys think of me while eating dinner on Thursday while i'm at work.

Later Mark.
Yea,I always peel Jack off a plate of turkey. I won't feed him any bones.
Have a great Thanksgiving Mark to you and yours.;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts