460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i sent a p.m to the people i felt i mostly need to speak to, not sure if the pm did not work or what, so i will do it where every can read it, specially chilli..71gt and simbud i think it is, this is my new name, i was on here as 1997 superstang, i had sad some bad-nasty things to you and other members, at that time i thought i was right , and i was wrong, i have no excuse for the words i said, but i must say that i am so sorry and have since turned my life around in the past few weeks with the help of Jesus Christ , if you dont not want me here , i understand, but no matter what i am truly sorry

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
it takes a little boy to say dumb ****
but it takes a real man to admit when he screwed up
and trys to make amend's
your cool with (so far lol)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Remember that no matter what the Lord will always forgive you. Glad to hear you have found your salvation. It does take a lot to admit a wrong and humility to ask for the forgiveness from others. I know that I would love to take back some words I have typed here too. Hopefully we all learn from our mistakes and become better people.:)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Remember that no matter what the Lord will always forgive you. Glad to hear you have found your salvation. It does take a lot to admit a wrong and humility to ask for the forgiveness from others. I know that I would love to take back some words I have typed here too. Hopefully we all learn from our mistakes and become better people.:)
amen brother

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Stock460, I'm:D for you and wish you the best. We need more people to do what you did ;)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
We all have bad days. I'm suprised Chilly let you back after what you said to him personally. But if he's good with it ,so am I . We all share a love for our BBF's here. I think we all need to remember that the majority of us here want to help each other. Just bite your fingers or sit on them the next time you want to say something that may bite back!! Good luck Stock460 , I hope you are sincere and I hope your life gets better,it's a tough time for many of us right now. ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
WOW guys, Im impressed with your replies. Good advice. But mostly you attitudes towards Christ.
The thing I try to remember is, when Im on here, I represent Him. So I try to watch what I type.
But Im not perfect. So if Ive said something on here that was out of line I too am sorry.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Sometimes this clan get's a little rowdy, But I truly believe this IS a great group

1 - 14 of 14 Posts