Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
All he does is come on here to knock someones combo because it is not a well pump motor or try and start crap. I think he just likes to try and get a rise out of people. I will not give him the satisfaction.

Keith

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
How many times can I vote "yes"? :lol:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
I appreciate what you are doing Gerry --- i know everyone on this board knows me by now and that i like to joke around alot --- i probably deserved what Les said ---so i feel he doesnt need to apologize .... i just come on here to learn alot from everyone ...push some buttoms and talk about drag racing ive politley asked Les not to write in my threads and i wish he would respect that ---i will do the same for him or anybody else if they asked ........

Thxs again Gerry

Bruno

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
he'll get his, you can't wish shyt like that on people and it not come back on you...maybe someday ,someone will show up and introduce their self to him in a manly way. And when he wakes up ,he'll wonder who it really was? :wink:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Been there, banned that...I think it's been two or three times now that he's been banned....probably better to ignore him (or whoever) at this point....

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
I'm not in favor of banning the guy, I think he's pretty harmless. The best thing he could ever do is come to the bash next year and show what he's got. Heck all I had there was a flathead powered T bucket that ran 9.60's!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Looks like I'm gonna have to show up at the 09' bash so I can meet some the characters on this board...cause' I can think of all kinds of funny **** to say as long as I know who to pick on.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
come on down..you'll have a blast!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Treeyasoon ,do you know the guy that drives this car? His name is Rick Sheaffer ,he's from LaPotre ,In..I'd like to get him on this board,I met him at the Hotrod Reunion in Bowling Green this year. He got away before I got to get his number .He's a really good guy.He's got a 514 that runs 9.50's

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
seems like he is always wishing bad luck or showing someone being hurt in a bad accident. or some crazy stuff like that... I have no love loss for the guy.............. :evil:

less you don't know any of us,we have tried to help you but you know it all and are the biggest green horn rookie there is on this board...you make videos just to hear yourself Ramble.....

as for wanting Bruno to blow his engine and wreck you have gone off the deep end.... you seriously need some mental health treatment plain and simple.... I doubt you have a friend in this world cept maybe your dog...

Bruno and many others on this board are the greatest people you can ask for..... I had the pleasure of pitting beside Bruno and a few others and found out real fast they are the greatest... I would do anything for a bunch of these guys and ask nothing in return...just the kind of people we are...

as for Banning you YES for me or you can take a long walk on a short pier...

adious muchacho :x

JMHO
Randy

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
feetfirst- YOU CAN JOIN HIM IF YOU WISH-

LES ILL GIVE YOU $ 500 TO COME TO KENTUCKY - IM SURE I CAN GET OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE TO JOIN IN A HELP PAY FOR YOUR TRAVEL EXSPENSES- TO GET YOU MIDGET *** DOWN HERE-

IM ALL FOR BUSTING BALLS - BUT TO WISH HARM ON ANY ONE - **** THAT

IVE SPENT 4.5 YEARS AND MORE THEN $ 60,000 TO BUILD MY DREAM CAR , AND FOR SOME JACK *** TO SAY **** LIKE THAT - -----LES DONE SEND ME PMA OR E-MAILS SAYING SORRY U ARE NO LONGER WELCOME

AND FOR ANY ONE NOT AGREEING WITH ME -M WELL SORRY

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
You know this board is about helping each other. To wish someone bad luck like that is about as low as you can get. I know Bruno talks a lot of smack, but he did "GO" to the Bash and made some lifelong friends. I hope his new mill makes gobs of power. We are all just trying to have a good time with a few other motor heads.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Treeyasoon ,do you know the guy that drives this car?
I don't recognize the car or name but, if I happen to see him around, I will give him the message to get on here. I do however recognize your car...maybe Indy, Norwalk, Michigan? ET Finals or maybe Big Money Race....?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Sorry, didn't mean to get off subject...just tryin to respond to 56tbird's question. I definately don't know all of the parties involved here but, wishing crashes or motor failure on anyone...even a bowtie boy...that's bad karma man.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Where's the "Send Les a box of chocolates and $50 Wal-Mart gift card" option in this poll? I'm sure the comment was an attempt to fool the evil spirits. Ever heard of the "break a leg" saying? Bash, hmmm, I'll have to show up at the next one with a camaro... and a body armor suit.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.