1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow I will be deleting every single ad that does not have

PRICE

CONTACT INFO

I have been slacking on this for awhile but will be catching up tomorrow.I don't care whose ad or how long you have been a member the rules apply to everyone!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I don't like putting my personal phone number out there because i get hit with spam bot calls all the time. right now i have a number calling as many as 6 times a day for the last 2 1/2 weeks. when you call the number it not in service. so it best to contact me through personal message which sent a email to my account.

Ace

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
what you can is post your phone number like two-one-zero... so those bots don't pick it up or simply say send me a PM for phone number. I'd think that is fair enough?

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
I don't like putting my personal phone number out there because i get hit with spam bot calls all the time. right now i have a number calling as many as 6 times a day for the last 2 1/2 weeks. when you call the number it not in service. so it best to contact me through personal message which sent a email to my account.

Ace

1) You MUST state your price in the ad
2) You MUST state your location
3) No links to Ebay ads. If you want to sell it to forum members, list it here.
4) 3 Day "Bump" rule in effect. You are not allowed to repost in your ad to bring it's forum position to the top before 3 days.
5) This section is NOT for posting new parts from Vendors, there is a seperate section for that.
Contact info isn't required. PM's and emails are already available through the website, there's no reason to post a phone number if you don't want.

:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts