460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start off one of the pulleys on the deck of my lawn mower froze up, then they have to call the rescue squad to pick up my grandpa to take him to the hospital now they are doing dialasies since his kidneys were trying to shut down, then when I get back home I go to get in my truck and there is a flat tire, so I get the tire straightened up, and I get the new pulley on, I get most of the yard cut and the other pulley locks up and breaks the belts, so I say the hell with it and Parked the mower, I changed the oil in the race truck and go to start it and the Starter dies, so I Had a spare one sitting around so I put it on, and now the weed eater want crank:mad:

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
To start off one of the pulleys on the deck of my lawn mower froze up, then they have to call the rescue squad to pick up my grandpa to take him to the hospital now they are doing dialasies since his kidneys were trying to shut down, then when I get back home I go to get in my truck and there is a flat tire, so I get the tire straightened up, and I get the new pulley on, I get most of the yard cut and the other pulley locks up and breaks the belts, so I say the hell with it and Parked the mower, I changed the oil in the race truck and go to start it and the Starter dies, so I Had a spare one sitting around so I put it on, and now the weed eater want crank:mad:
Dam, Larry thats a sh*tty day!! Shoulda stayed in bed:rolleyes:

I'm praying for your grandpa, hope he is up and around soon!!:)

Bill

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I know the feeling Larry..One weekend about 6 years ago ,I blew up a motor on friday night in my mustang...So I go home thrash most of the night and put my spare motor in ,and Saturday it grenades too..Sunday morning a friend calls wanting me to drive his car...I know it's been a bad week so I say no ,but thanks.I stay home and mow my 4 acre lot ,I like 2 rounds of being done and I hear knocking in my pull behind mower and I jump off the 4wheeler to turn it off and a rod comes through the block about the time I reach down and about broke my hand. I went and sat on the couch and didn't get out of the house again till monday..It'll get better ,just hang tough;)

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dam, Larry thats a sh*tty day!! Shoulda stayed in bed:rolleyes:

I'm praying for your grandpa, hope he is up and around soon!!:)

Bill
Thanks bill he has been in the hospital all but about a month since he went in in January, and had come home 4 times but only stayed about 3-4 days this last time he has been out for almost amonth, and this morning I go over there and he could not get out of bed and he hates rescue squads but he was begging for one to come get him, I just talked to my grandma and he has just started a 4 hour session of Dialasis

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Larry ,I'll be praying for your Grandpa too, all the other problems don't mean much compared to him.Good luck.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Thanks bill he has been in the hospital all but about a month since he went in in January, and had come home 4 times but only stayed about 3-4 days this last time he has been out for almost amonth, and this morning I go over there and he could not get out of bed and he hates rescue squads but he was begging for one to come get him, I just talked to my grandma and he has just started a 4 hour session of Dialasis
Larry that dialasis can be a tough deal. Hope it all goes well. As long as he keeps fighting, it should work out!!

Bill

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Larry that dialasis can be a tough deal. Hope it all goes well. As long as he keeps fighting, it should work out!!

Bill
Yea bill he just had it about a week and a half ago and the Doctor said he should be okay for atleast a month, but he was wrong

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also will be praying for your grandpa...I hope the rest of your week goes fine.

P.S. Tell your grandpa all the guys from the 460ford forum wishes him the best....I am sure I can speak for all of us here on this subject.

best wishes...Timothy Blair Sr.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Go inside, grab a cold beer, plant your butt infront of the tv and don't move untill tomorrow.....

PS I hope your gp gets better.

·
Registered
285 Posts
hope and prayers

X2 take it easy ,new day monday ,Will be praying for you and your family

·
Registered
555 Posts
Holy F**k.....Mudman, stay away from black cats and baby grand piano's!......seriously though, sorry to hear about your Grandpa.....Best of luck my friend.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well they finished up his dialasis last night and it looks like they are going to have to countinue, and he may have another sort of infection, but they are not positive yet

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Thats the problem when that stuff starts, it often weakens your body so bad it can't fight off infection etc.

Hope all goes well.

Bill

1 - 20 of 22 Posts