460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:
Ron’s toilet system. 4.100, new pump, fuel cell, .40 nozzles. Kit comes with everything to put on and go racing. All steel braided lines, fuel cell, filter. Also comes with extra nozzles and plenty of bypass jets and extra belt. Came off a 514 BBF. $1000.00

Also, Victor BBF intake for sale also, intake has bungs professionally welded on by Induction Solutions, ported and is a nice piece. It is tapped for a toilet already, but can be plugged if not on alcohol. $175.00

Meizere electric water pump for BBF. Bought used but did not line up with our motor plate. $150.00

All prices do not include shipping and the items are priced accordingly.
Pics upon request.

[email protected]
Greg

·
Registered
441 Posts
For Sale:
Ron’s toilet system. 4.100, new pump, fuel cell, .40 nozzles. Kit comes with everything to put on and go racing. All steel braided lines, fuel cell, filter. Also comes with extra nozzles and plenty of bypass jets and extra belt. Came off a 514 BBF. $1000.00

Also, Victor BBF intake for sale also, intake has bungs professionally welded on by Induction Solutions, ported and is a nice piece. It is tapped for a toilet already, but can be plugged if not on alcohol. $175.00

Meizere electric water pump for BBF. Bought used but did not line up with our motor plate. $150.00

All prices do not include shipping and the items are priced accordingly.
Pics upon request.

[email protected]
Greg
Sent email on water pump.

·
Registered
253 Posts
toilet

sorry I did not respond sooner but I post mostly from work and our office was hit by a small tornado on wed. It knocked out computers phones and power when we went back to work fri I was so busy I ad no time. What part of Miss. I'm in Fayette Al central Al . you can e mail pics to Ward [email protected] or give a call at 205 275 3031 Thanks Ward

1 - 9 of 9 Posts