460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DRIVETRAIN IS NOW FOR SALE. COMPLETE. 504 BBF, PG BUILT FOR 1000HP. $9000. EVERYTHING HAS HALF SEASON OF USE. FEW STREET DRIVEN MILES AND FEW TRIPS TO THE TRACK. EXHAUST IS FOR SALE AS WELL. ALL CERAMIC COATED. HEADERS TO DUMPS ON THE MUFFLERS. $2200. LOOKING TO GO FAST REAL SOON AND NEED THE CASH FIRST. EVERYTHING IS STILL IN THE CAR. SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE. THANKS

C9VE IRON HEADS- 2.25 intake/1.75 exhaust SI valves, FULLY PORTED, Guide plates, Bronze guides/liners, hardened exhaust seats, 10 degree valve locks, cut spring pockets for larger springs, Springs part # 939-16 (.700 lift) milled heads, heads cut for larger valves, 71 CC chambers, head flow 344cfm @.800 lift intake and 182cfm @.800 lift on exhaust. All work done by Steen Racing. COMPLETE HEADS READY TO BOLT ON

VICTOR 460 INTAKE- 4150 flange, chrome CERAMIC COATED (port matched to heads)

COMP CAMS- Solid roller XR274R-10 camshaft. 236/242 duration @.50, .650/.656 lift 110 lobe

JOMAR STUD GIRDLE- Part # 1145 (chrome ceramic coated)

PUSH RODS- #T868803 8.68 length .080 wall 3/8

COMP CAMS ROLLER LIFTERS- Part # 939-16

PRO SYSTEMS CARB- 1000cfm 4150 carb done by Patrick

MSD DISTRIBUTOR- Part #8577 (bronze gear installed) (Distributor on the motor in the picture is not for sale)

TAYLOR- 409 Spark plug wires

MSD SS BLASTER COIL- Part #8207

All parts are in my motor. Still running. Car runs 6.40's and 10.15 at 133 mph on motor. Street driven car. Runs on pump gas. With a loose converter car would dip into the 9's and low 6's on motor. Selling this stuff because I want to go a different route. All these parts are practically new and nothing wrong with anything.

·
Registered
140 Posts
how much for just distributor cause i need one tired of points an i was gona buy every thing but i dont have enough in the bank to do that lol xmas got my moneyy looking funny lol

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much for just distributor cause i need one tired of points an i was gona buy every thing but i dont have enough in the bank to do that lol xmas got my moneyy looking funny lol
$180 plus shipping. Has new cap, rotor, and pick up, bronze gear not that old either.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How much for all the PG set-up and what is the converter, thinking a glide may tame mine down some on the launch please PM me. Thank you

I'm sorry but I have a local guy who wants the trans but like I told him, I wont sell the trans first because if I'm stuck with a motor during racing season without a trans....that wont work out too well for me. Trying to sell the motor complete. Not really looking to part out small parts off of it anymore.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$11,500 for complete Motor to trans and complete exhaust system. Ready to bolt in and go for foxbody car!! Motor will run 9's in 1/4 on motor with correct converter. Very streetable build and runs on 91 octane Can I get my first bid??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts