460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1969 Windsor block (C9OE-6015) that is O-ringed, with ARP head and main studs with billet girdle. The block has hard block. Scat 3.850 Crankshaft (4130) 28 oz. balanced. Eagle 5.950 H beam rods with ARP bolts and floating pin. 60 over BRC Forged flat top Pistons (11.3-1) with spiral locks and Total Seal Rings. Moroso 7 quart fox pan. Lunati solid roller camshaft (648 lift w/ 1.6) and lifters with double roller timing chain. Clevite H-series rod and main bearings. The heads are Victor Jrs that have been professionally ported. Heads have just came out of shop 3 angle valve job and all new solid roller springs. I have comp. 1.7 roller rockers with comp girdles and copper head gaskets. Ford racing valve covers with moroso gaskets. Super Victor intake that is fully ported to match heads, has a NOS pro fogger system. Also have Meizere electric water pump and MSD distributor with bronze gear and MSD wires. Ford Motorsport balancer and Hooker Super Comp Headers 1-3/4 - 3' collectors.Will sale also for 6,500.00 I got 10,000 in it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking for a motor to drag race and drive occasionally on street. Would like above 500 c.i. I would like a good block if I could and rotating assembly. Any aluminum head combination would work.

·
Registered
437 Posts

Might have a 466 with tfs street heads street strip motor pump gas 93 octane 630hp ++
Steve
Pm with a number

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
I have a 1969 Windsor block (C9OE-6015) that is O-ringed, with ARP head and main studs with billet girdle. The block has hard block. Scat 3.850 Crankshaft (4130) 28 oz. balanced. Eagle 5.950 H beam rods with ARP bolts and floating pin. 60 over BRC Forged flat top Pistons (11.3-1) with spiral locks and Total Seal Rings. Moroso 7 quart fox pan. Lunati solid roller camshaft (648 lift w/ 1.6) and lifters with double roller timing chain. Clevite H-series rod and main bearings. The heads are Victor Jrs that have been professionally ported. Heads have just came out of shop 3 angle valve job and all new solid roller springs. I have comp. 1.7 roller rockers with comp girdles and copper head gaskets. Ford racing valve covers with moroso gaskets. Super Victor intake that is fully ported to match heads, has a NOS pro fogger system. Also have Meizere electric water pump and MSD distributor with bronze gear and MSD wires. Ford Motorsport balancer and Hooker Super Comp Headers 1-3/4 - 3' collectors.Will sale also for 6,500.00 I got 10,000 in it.
what is the 4130 Scat part number ? 4130 steel ??? take it the rods are stock 351W big end size

1 - 11 of 11 Posts