460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know my post count is low but i more or less just read and learn on web sites.. but i have a set of D0VE-C heads (one has work done to it, just took out the lumps in the exhaust side, and i didnt get a chance to do the other one) with everything except valves, a D0VE-A block that is .030 over.. and some 429 cranks and stock pistons and D00VE rods (about 10) and all im looking for is a stock 302 or 351. i dont care what shape but i would like to have non-cracked or busted up stuff.. id be willing to trade if your near the sc area.. or atleast not to far away welp let me know what yall have..

oh yeah.. and i have a summit re-ring kit (main bearings, rod bearings, and rings and full engine gasket kit) for a 429 also ill throw in.. but its for standard bore (someone didnt know what they had) which ill give away to..

·
Registered
454 Posts
parts

i have a complete 302 & fmx trans"they need rebuilding"i'll trade with ya.still has carb & all brackets on it.i'm in tullahoma,tn.pat

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what year is it? and is it a factory carb? is it just really high miles? thanks for the reply.. id be interested if you could meet half way or something? google says its like a 8 hr drive :(

·
Registered
454 Posts
motor & trans

what year is it? and is it a factory carb? is it just really high miles? thanks for the reply.. id be interested if you could meet half way or something? google says its like a 8 hr drive :(
it came out of 70's model truck.i got it a in trade.the man said it was rebuilt before he parked it.rearend went out was reason for parking.it has sat for a few years,would need rebuilding.yes it has factory carb.it did have factory exhaust manifolds,but i sold them.i have more though.lmk.i can meet you 1/2 way.pat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts