Votes: 255 97.3%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
241 - 259 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
long time lurker, first time... whatever. Pirate 4x4 does a simlar idea. Its a Classified field as "Bad Sellers/ disputes, etc..." its a great place to vent about bad member sales, poor craftsmanship, or sh!ty customer service to warn other members of a person, place or (thing?) lol.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Scotty J - The Mad Porter - Good Guy

I bought a custom grind cam and lifters, a stall convertor and they were just what I needed.
Scott has helped me over the phone countless times with various aspects of the engine build and was never reluctant to offer his expertise and very helpful opinions.
Thanks to Scott and various others here who have offered advise when I posted an issue I was having, I now have my 70 Mustang running and almost complete. The cam profile Scotty suggested and the stall were the perfect fit for my combo. Now all I have to do is get it to a chassis dyno and see what she can do.

Thank you Scott and thank you to all that have been there for me when I needed a little help.

Duke Smith ( Ranger)

·
Premium Member
8,665 Posts
Thanxx for the good word Duke as well as choosing to do business with RHP.

Happy clients with good running engines / combos is what we're after.

S

·
Registered
527 Posts
thanks to Butterbean.....

had a buddy that needed an oil slinger and they are not available to buy new.

He sent one free of charge and even paid to mail it.

much appreciated

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
I've had numerous business dealings with Roy, AKA Butterbean and ALL have been quite pleasant and straight up. I consider him to be a good seller and a pleasure to deal with. ;)
Rob
I sold ButerBean a set an exhaust crankcase evac system he paid fast. I also bought a roller rocker arm from him. He shipped it fast. In both dealings he did exactly what he said he was going to do. It was a pleasure to do business with him. We will probably do more business in the future. He is a good guy. No worries.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Paul Kane

I just bought a crankshaft from Paul Kane of High Flow Dynamics, I'm sure many of you have done business with him but for those who hasn't don't hesitate. Crank was exactly as described and kept me updated on shipping as well. Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mr. Scharfenberger

I have now purchased two items from Chris, a carb and jomar spacer both times items arrived as described. I would not be afraid of buying anything from him.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Fastbucks Racing is a class act. The intake I bought was in great shape, reasonably priced, packaged very nicely and shipped at a fair rate. Thanks Fastbucks!!!!

Div1Racer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Awesome purchases from rcason bbf

Had two awesome purchases with rcasonbbf!! All parts were as described or better. They were well priced, well packaged and all arrived promptly with a tracking number provided almost instantaneous. You cant ask for any better than that!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
robertschultz1

shipped fast, excellent communication. The parts were just as described. I would not hesitate, to purchase again.

·
Registered
850 Posts
PROJECT477

Just wanted to let everybody know that I bought some connecting rods from Pat (PROJECT477)....Excellent seller! Parts arrived as described and wrapped up and shipped better than if you had Macy's package up a Christmas present for you. Great communication and did exactly what he said he would. I would definitely buy from him again.

Lucas

·
Registered
12 Posts
1972Mach1

Sold parts to 1972Mach1 (Lucas), real good guy, easy to deal with and when he says the check is in the mail it really is. If I were to sell something to him again I would not hesitate to ship out immediately upon agreement of sale. Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Buyer/Seller Beware of ButterBean

I sold ButerBean a set an exhaust crankcase evac system he paid fast. I also bought a roller rocker arm from him. He shipped it fast. In both dealings he did exactly what he said he was going to do. It was a pleasure to do business with him. We will probably do more business in the future. He is a good guy. No worries.

I was burned. It has been a year since I shipped ButterBean a cam at my expense ($30 bucks) It had some damage but he said he had a guy that could fix it. I told him if it was fixable to send me $100 for it. We had done business before and that worked out well. It was a custom grind cam that I paid $350 for. After all I didn't want to sell somebody something that was not usable. I never heard another word out of him one way or the other. Very rude but lesson learned. Even if he fell on hard times and could not pay all he had to do was communicate the problem but he didn't. Very annoying. Buyer/Seller beware of ButterBean.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Deeproots

Drew (deeproots) is a top notch buyer. Money sent promptly and we had great communication through the whole transaction. Would definitely buy or sell with him again.

Lucas

241 - 259 of 259 Posts