460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What shifter seems to be the best ? I am currently using a B&M mega-shifter and it's a POS and looking for another one.
Thanks

·
Registered
524 Posts
Personally I like the Turbo Action shifter. Its a bit more money but works great. I currently use a B&M Pro Stick and don't like it. You have to screw with it too much when going into reverse. JMHO.
Brenden

·
Registered
461 Posts
re Shifter

Is there a shifter that will match the gates for a C6? I am using a mega shifter as well, and no matter how much I have messed with it, I can't get the shifter gate to match the reverse gate.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I use the B&M Quick Silver.. I kind of like the only Pain is to put it into reverse of park you have to lift it up in dirve not N.
Tim

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
I have a quicksilver, too. I love it!

I installed it, set the reverse and neutral switches, and have not touched any adjustments since.

Works great!

Greg

·
Registered
147 Posts
I also have the Quick Silver,,,I got it about 15 years ago and adjusted it when I put it in and haven't had to adjust it since. I've tried others in my buddies cars and didn't care for them at all. Hope this helps,,,,,Gregg

·
Registered
461 Posts
re Shifters

So does the quick silver and Pro stick shifter gates match up with the C6 gates?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts