460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I AM THINKING ABOUT SELLING MY TRICK FLOW 290 HEADS. THEY ARE 3 YEARS OLD WITH LESS THAN 500 MILES ON THEM. THEY ARE UNTOUCHED OUT OF THE BOX HEADS. THEY ARE SET UP FOR A HFT CAM. THEY HAVE BEEN ON MY 472 SINCE NEW. THEY MAKE GREAT POWER AND HAVE GREAT THROTTLE RESPONSE. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN OVERHEATED. THE ONLY REASON I AM SELLING THEM IS I AM CHANGING DIRECTIONS WITH MY TRUCK. I AM BUILDING A 545 AND THESE HEADS ARE TOO SMALL. I WILL SELL THE ASSEMBLED HEADS WITH ROCKER STUDS AND GUIDE PLATES FOR $1700. I WILL SELL THE HEADS, RPM INTAKE AND LIKE NEW 800 CFM HOLLEY DOUBLE PUMPER FOR $2500. I WILL SELL THE ENTIRE ENGINE COMPLETE MINUS THE WATER PUMP AND HEADERS FOR $4,500. IT HAS A SCOTTY J DIZZY. L2404F 22CC FORGED PISTONS, TRUCK RODS, ARP ROD BOLTS, ARP HEAD BOLTS, LUNATI HFT CAM AND LIFTERS (10340702LK), COMP PUSHRODS, SCORPION ROCKERS AND A TRUCK OIL PAN. IT IS ZERO DECKED WITH 10:1 COMPRESSION. IT IS BALANCED. IT MAKES GREAT TORQUE. IT IS VERY RESPONSIVE. HAS NO LEAKS, NO NOISES AND NO SMOKE. I HAVE ALWAYS RUN RACE OIL IN IT. I ESTIMATE THE HP TO BE 480-500 AND THE TORQUE IS AROUND 550. IT HAS LESS THEN 10 PASSES IN THE 150 FOOT MUD PIT AND A COUPLE HUNDRED MILES ON THE STREET. I HAVE KEPT THE REV LIMIT SET TO 5800 SO YOU CAN BE ASSURED IT HAS NEVER BEEN HURT. I HAVE BEEN BUILDING BBF ENGINES FOR OVER 25 YEARS. I AM LOCATED IN CENTRAL WV. CALL MY SHOP AT 304-765-5711 ASK FOR RYAN (I AM THE OWNER). M-F 8-5 THANKS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts