460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trick Flow A-460 10 bolt heads, 2.30 intake valve, 1.88 exhaust valve. I have done some gasket matching, heads are in good shape. I am kinda gauging interest in these, They are about 4 years old. I would like to get $1800. PM if interested.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes these are complete heads, ferrea valves and we run a k-motion spring, I will try to get some pics up this weekend. I have them broke down right now b/c we were gonna have them ported but we may go a different route if I can sell these.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These heads are about 4 years old probably 400 1/8th mile passes, they have never been hurt, I have the guide plates and studs they have never been used as we run yella terra's.
These are the heads that produced the times in my sig.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are a few pics, I took them apart with intentions of having them ported, and may still if this don't work out, but these are complete, with the gaskets.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
The heads are complete with valves, springs, guides and studs. The head gasket are also included. I had them torn apart to be ported but have decided to go a different route. I have some guys saying they are interested but have'nt mad a deal yet.

91cc heads have never been cut.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
These heads are about 4 years old probably 400 1/8th mile passes, they have never been hurt, I have the guide plates and studs they have never been used as we run yella terra's.
These are the heads that produced the times in my sig.
do u have head studs or rocker arms

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
How much spray has been used w/them?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts