460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will not part this out. We bought this with an 598 C-head engine from Phillip Oakley a few years back. Everything was new at the time. Charlie Evans did work on the adapters and manifold also. This combo has 42 total passes on it and it was taken off when the car was sold 3 years ago.

+ TFS New style Tunnel ram for A -heads ----- sells new for $614
+ TFS dual dominator top --- sells new for $99
+ A-head manifold to C head adapters by Charlie Evans -- sell new for $245 or $275 ???
+ QF 1150 P-4511 custom dominators ( pair) From Phillip Oakley ----------sells new for $1085 each ( $ 2170)
+ Enderle tunnel ram linkage from Charlie Evans also --------sells new for $150
+ (-6) braided lines with carb fittings, plumbed to a chrome 4 port regulator bracket ----- Over $200 new ( NO REGULATOR INCLUDED)
+ 1 pair of new C head intake gaskets ---- $25
+ 1 pair of new A head intake gaskets ---- $25
+ ARP carb studs -- $40
+ (2) 1/4" open phenolic spacers for this set up. ???
+ Charlie did some necessary port work on the manifold and spacers $$$ ???? ( can't remember)

I PAID OVER >>>> $3568 >>>> WHEN WE BOUGHT THIS STUFF NEW

Everything to bolt it on and go. No disappointments. May take partial trade for a QFX 1350 or 1450 OR a Dominator based SV-1 carb. E85 compatible a plus but not necessary.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> $2500 FOR THE TOTAL PACKAGE LISTED ABOVE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Will not separate, I will ship anywhere but the ride is yours to pay for, NO PAYPAL, Personal check if I know you, otherwise USPS Postal money order.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rowdy,
Here are the results using our setup (the actual one for sale) on a twin to our 598 engine. Only major difference was ours was the Aluminum A96 block and Bobby's was a Iron A-460 I believe.

1X4 single C-460 cast manifold = 1082
2X4 with C-head adapters and newer A460 TFS Tunnel = 1148

(Please read the entire thread to Local man does good linked below)

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106010&highlight=local+man+does+god

Travis

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At this time intake/carb combo is on the payment plan for one of the members here. Will post if anything changes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts