460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up to everyone on the board. I'll be heading down to this pull with ShaZam in tow for the Saturday afternoon 6200# Super Stock FWD Class. And hoping they'll let me run in the 6200# Modified FWD class on Saturday Night also ..

Dan

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Yeah, I'll be going up for the Friday afternoon pull. Terry Bumgarner is going to take his for the Friday evening pull. Several from our areas are going.

Can't wait...long as I get my motor done! :?

Later, Bret

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
What time do they start, and are they at the fairgrounds?
If my mom is doing better, I would like to come up and watch you guys.
I work Mon-Fri 3-11, so I would have to make just the Saturday pull. I wish Bret was also pullin on Saturday so I could meet all of you.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
i will be there, helping out

·
Registered
123 Posts
thanks

Thank's for your post. I live 20 miles form DuQuion + this is the 1st I've heard of the races. I wonder if they need any volunteer helpers?
Where can I go to find out about what kind of racing will be going on?
Have a Great Day, firewoodtruck

·
Registered
123 Posts
thanks

Checked out the website. Thank You. I try to stay within a 200 mi radius of S.ILL. Any idea of which are the better pulls?
I went to one in Marion, ILL last year, + it was pretty lame. The Semi trucks in Pincknyville were awesome!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK

Got ahold of Klint Tucker today ..
He said I can pull in Both classes there .. So I'll be pulling Sat. March 10th
I guess the Super stock class will be the 3rd class of the day Pulls start at 11:00 A.M.
And the Modified class will be 2nd or 3rd class on Saturday Night .

Hope to see ya all there ...

Dan

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bret Powell said:
Yeah, I'll be going up for the Friday afternoon pull. Terry Bumgarner is going to take his for the Friday evening pull. Several from our areas are going.

Can't wait...long as I get my motor done! :?

Later, Bret
Bret I'll be heading down early on Friday So I can watch you and Terry Pull Friday night ..

Dan

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey i cant wait till pulling starts around in southwest missouri! Hey Brett u and bumgarner put it on the chevy boys up there in ILL. I dont want to see phillip chrysler or tracy smith win I want it to be some local FORD GUYS! Good luck ill be rooting for ya!

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Re: OK

TRUKPULR said:
Got ahold of Klint Tucker today ..
He said I can pull in Both classes there .. So I'll be pulling Sat. March 10th
I guess the Super stock class will be the 3rd class of the day Pulls start at 11:00 A.M.
And the Modified class will be 2nd or 3rd class on Saturday Night .

Hope to see ya all there ...

Dan

If at all possible I will be there.
I wonder if they have any corn fields? :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts