460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'am basically a really trusting person,TOO trusting my wife tells me.But I like to think everyone is honest until they prove themselves other wise. I have used the Forum auction block to buy,sell, trade, and even give parts away to people that needs something that I don't need. Only one member has'nt held up their end of the deal. Last week 30 Coupe and I had a transaction that went very smooth. As you all know I'm not very good at posting pictures.(They seem to get KINDA big)so I had a Tunnel Ram intake that 30 Coupe wanted so I told him I would take pictures and send them to Colorado where he lived and He said that it was'nt nessessary that he trusted me. And I thought that if he trusted me I would trust him to send me the check w/out waiting.So I boxed up the intake and sent it, and 2 days later I received my check just as he said. So I commend all of you on this site for being Honest and if a deal goes good, tell other members about it. Good Trading. Rick

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Only had one deal that I thought was going south, turned out to be a misunderstanding and I got one of best the deals ever. :D Best people I have ever dealt with. Thanks

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Good story indeed. 8) I've only been taken once, and that was that Holley 950HP scam on ebay I posted about. Every other thing I've bought over the years has gone smooth. 8)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Good deal, but...

I'm all for the warm fuzzies, but this shouldn't stop people from using common sense as well. Take a look at the number of posts and perhaps some content before you take risk...as I'm sure you did. But yes, I too have trusted many folks on here and have sent out parts to people with a "see if you can use them" verbal agreement, and feel the results have been largely positive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts