460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took this fox body stang on a trade thinking i was going to want to build it. as it turns out, i really don't want to build a short wheel base car.

i must sell this soon because i am moving overseas and i can't take it with me. this was was supposedly a street raced car in LA. already has a 8 pt cage and some minor tin work on the interior. Motor is fresh and built by Spankin Time Motorsports near the LA area. Motor is a SBF stroker (don't know exactly what it is) and the trans is a c4 with a pro brake.

PM me if interested and please view my CL ad.

*MUST SELL - Turbo 1989 Mustang Convertible*

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i took this fox body stang on a trade thinking i was going to want to build it. as it turns out, i really don't want to build a short wheel base car.

i must sell this soon because i am moving overseas and i can't take it with me. this was was supposedly a street raced car in LA. already has a 8 pt cage and some minor tin work on the interior. Motor is fresh and built by Spankin Time Motorsports near the LA area. Motor is a SBF stroker (don't know exactly what it is) and the trans is a c4 with a pro brake.

PM me if interested and please view my CL ad.

*MUST SELL - Turbo 1989 Mustang Convertible*
willing to take any and all offers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts