460 Ford Forum banner

twinturbo mia

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  572A-fordwagon 
#1 ·
anybody seen or heard from twinturbo460gt lately? sent him payment for some heads 3 wks ago and can't get a response through pm, not bashing him but taking a guys money and then not talking for 3 wks makes a person nervous

#2 ·
I had inquired about some compstar rods about a month ago.he was a little hostile towards me be because I hadn't jumped on them right then and there. Even left me a pretty p/m about wasting his time blah blah blah. After the dust settled after that I wanted the rods but never would respond to my texts...

#3 ·
parts

Hope it works out for u on the parts. Suck that we have to trust people with our money with fingers crossed that they will sent the part or that they even have the parts. Definitely beware if someone is pushy on u sending the money. I've purchased parts from here that they say like new and when u get them not o new. Would b nice to buy from guys that that have parts they are selling cuz they upgraded not buying cheap and making money on us with someone else's junk.

#7 ·
things are not looking good, phone # is out of service, no reply to personal email address, no reply to pm's, so far I've got over 800$ into a pair of bare procomp heads that customer is expecting to have for aug 1 complete and on engine, and no heads. anybody have some procomp heads for sale ..............cheap?

#9 ·
I got through to his voicemail today, so don't start flaming him too badly ......yet, see what tomorrow brings, dunno why i got the message his # was out of service, worked today, anyone else who has dealt with him feel free to nag also, I really don't want this going bad, ...for his sake

#13 · (Edited)
That's the same guy lol.

And I don't think anything shady is happening, or at least I hope not. Personal troubles or something maybe. Cause like I said, I got my set from him quick, and talked with him on the phone a few times. Didn't seem shady one bit, and I'm the type of person to get sketched out real fast, especially when im dealing over the intardnet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#15 ·
I talked to chris (twinturbo460gt) and he is currently on vacation. This is why he hasnt been on the forum or responded to anything. He said he has shipped them after he got the money. Chris is a nice guy and I talk to him every so often. Dont think he will swindle you and I have talked to him about all of this. Hopefully you to get in contact with each other and this gets resolved. Im sure the heads are on the way, where they are in transit who knows.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#16 ·
I know it was the same guy. That is why I posted the link up.

The part that struck me as odd or possibly shady, was that in the 'for sale' listing he says that he upgraded his heads so he didn't need the ProComps anymore.

Now he has five sets for sale? Why five sets of heads?

Jess

#17 ·
Shop/dealer sell-off (clearance stickers were on the boxes). Heads were date stamped 2012 and were still unopened before I got there.

I went to meet him face-to-face and get a pair. We talked about Mustangs for a half-hour and nothing was shady, nice guy. He had 3 pair in his vehicle when I met him (Ryan and 7.5l-stx already bought theirs). I hope this issue is resolved.

#19 ·
I hate to stir the **** pile but I get the feeling this guy is dodging me now, still no heads, still no response to pm's, no response to phone call, personal email, nothing, he was last on the sight july 20, other members have told me they talked to him and he knows I'm not happy, calling you out CHRIS! grow a pair and deal with the problem, I'm not going to leave this......................

#20 ·
I certainly hope you get this resolved. :eek:

I am a procomp dealer and you may have a set at WD cost landed to your door if that will help.

Call me if it becomes necessary.

S

#21 ·
thanks for the offer! I have bought another pair complete from another member, I have to keep my customer happy so had to do it out of my own pocket, still nothing from CHRIS SHARP, twinturbo460gt, 1 little itty bitty message is all it will take, I have received stuff from the heart of china in less time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.