460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Hate to see a hot-rodding company go broke.

Makes me wonder what went wrong.

I have a bad feeling there will be more " custom" car companies go under soon.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
somebodys a goof, first off there are no tags under the hood unless its a shelby on 67/68 mustangs, the aprons are stamped, and most are(some) are or have been replaced now a days....scatching the vin wont get rid of it on the stamped ones, and on the dash u caint put one on top of another....... lol lol lol,

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
jones said:
I wonder what happened with Hennessey Performance? Some one mentioned they where caught having bad business practices?
I think they just keep changing their name. I have read on a few other forums about all the owners they have duped our of their deposits and never received their cars. They are no different then all the stories you hear about these guys except for they keep getting away with it.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Take a look now. I can't believe what these idiots are paying for stuff. Two of my friends went over to look at the stuff yesterday. Said that the mustange shells looked like they were pulled out of the ocean. People are paying more than new prices for some of that stuff. 135 mig welders for over $400. A small welding table for $700. I find them on craigslist for 100 all the time. What morons. There was some nice stuff there but these people are way over bidding on some of this stuff. The huge "gon in 60" banner went for 10g's

·
Registered
277 Posts
I bid on a couple items, but couldn't go any higher. Some idiots was bidding up to 19K on a fastback shell with a non-transferrable title. I don't get it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts