460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be offering if anyone is interestred a complete wiring harness labeled and ready for installation in any vehicle with computer which will be setup for sequetial fuel injection and speed density. it will work on small and even big block ford motors some applications may require a few wires lenghtened or a plug changed but nothing major. I am thinking right around 200 so if you would be interested in one e mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
562 Posts
may be interested more details would be great

like what system is this going to be based off of

what all comes with this and is it wrapped or just loose wires

any detail would help thanks

though I am more inclined to build my own harness depending on what you are doing like is this a harness you have laying around or you building them and be willing to build to customer specs

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ecu that i could provide would be a sequential injected speed density standard 302 firing order but to change to the h.o. or mass air is just a couple of wire changes and different ecm and as far as building to customer specs depends on what you have in mind. Let me know what you are thinking and i could modify the harness to your liking. The harnees will have plug in still intact so if you are removing the motor the whole harness can be unplugged it we be taped nad loomed. NO BUTT CONNECTORS. al joints will be soldered andheat shrinked. This will look like a factory ford harness not like a painless harness where all the wires are loosely bundled and no loom. Additional parts could be provided but the starting package would be a standard ecm (speed density standard 302 firing order) and a harness labeled for installation with instructions and part recommendations. I will provide info on an external mounted pump that will power fuel injection so all you have to do is add a return. :idea:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also thought i should add you will be able to have a check engine light and read codes just like this motor came from ford in your vehicle. It will be 100% factory off the shelf parts so if something fails you walk into the local parts store and they have eveything on the shelf.

·
Registered
962 Posts
engine

Sounds like you have the elctronics under control

But how about BB Ford motors, injectors, intakes, fuel rails, etc, you have any recommendations or experience with these setups, dont remember firing orders, but is 302 / 460 the same ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes 460 and 302 share the same firing order. As far as big block stuff goes what all is done to the motor? I am currently running a 472cid bbf off of a mass air mustang set up. It needs a chip burnt. It is 10.5 to 1 with dove c heads and edlebrock intake modified for injection. A stock computer from a mass air mustang will usually control a stock motor just fine. Let me know what your looking for and I could help. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts