460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to know who is trying out for their local pinks coming up.

Please put your name and what city you are going to for pinks. I know me and my family are going to the pinks in St. Louis to support Damon Sea

Thanks

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
It would be cool to race at Pinks All Out...for the money. I would never race on the regular "Pinks" because if you lose, you lose your car!!

At least with the Pinks All Out, you race for money....the worst that happens is that you just dont win any money, but so what?? Im used to that!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Dave Max said:
Damon is running on pinks. Is he sputing the sweet mustang up. Definately have to watch for him either way.
Dave,

I'm racing in the Pinks ALL OUT event in St. Louis at the end of June. If I'm lucky then I'll make it in the show and race for the money and tool box 8)

Several other guys from here are also registered to race in St. Louis. i.e. Chuck, Dan Hobbs, David Lynch....... It's gonna be FUN!! Come on out and hang with us :wink: BTW these same cars will also be at the BBF Bash next month.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts