460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I fired up my truck today. You know, this one::

Sorry for the delay with the video...But I finally figured it out. :roll: :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1zumZOx7CA

I want to thank all who gave me advise and help on my engine tech questions. This thing sounds awesome :shock: :shock: !!!!!! I'll shoot a video with my phone tomorrow and try and get it on here. You'll like it.....

Thanks to Lonnie Davis(63galaxie2), Randy Bichsel(cougar1969) & Scotty(The Mad Porter)Johnston for all of your support both technical and moral. Especaially Scotty, for putting up with some of my seemingly endless questions. :D :D And to those of you I bought parts from to make this a reality.

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
63galaxie2 said:
It does.I heard it tonight.
Lonnie,
If you heard Doug's engine 3000 (apx) miles away, I am going to watch what I say around here. :lol:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
334 Posts
deer hunting

hey thunderchicken ==deerhunter3814== said i need to send this to you. he said tell you he wanted me to send it to you. so here goes===http://toilette-humor.com/hunting/deer_hunters.shtml=== :wink: ==Fastfrog

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TTT

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Doug,
Your engine sounds good, I'm proud for you.
Also I have a question, I seen a slight peek of your mug, so the question is, are you kin to Lonnie? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
UUUUUHH :shock: :shock: :shock: NO!!! :wink: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Now Doug you know Mom wont like it when she hears your denying that Im you brother!What I want to know is when are you gonna admit that were cousins David?COME BACK TO THE FAMILY WE MISS YOU!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lol: :lol: :lol: YEAH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts