460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had crazy problems with this website stuff, i just decided to do it myself on godaddy.com, it was a little bit of a pain to get everything figured out, but once i did it was rolling pretty good, check it out and tell me what you think, thanks
www.rodeheavershotrod.com

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Versatile.
and..
http://www.grammarmudge.cityslide.com/articles/article/992333/8559.htm

Looks good but if I were to have my druthers, I'd rather see it with borders around the pictures and bullets by the text to help define them. And double space it so there's a space between each line. I'd also further cut down the text lines in length, like "Bolt-on installs" instead of "Installation of Bolt On Modification", and "Custom Exhausts". Other than that, I'd change the "Testimonials" page to "Gallery of our work" or something like that. The pics are good, but it'd be better to have them all laid out on the page, in a few categories, as thumbnails. I'd also put "Rodeheaver's" across the top of the page, above the two pictures. The links to the rest of the site could go between the "Rodeheaver's" and the two pics.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks so much for the replys, its deff a work in progress, i worked on it for like 10 hours that day to just get what you see now, i am planing on moving a bunch of stuff around and adding music and videos, i have not found how to change a bunch of stuff yet, i am not real up on this sort of stuff, and the dude that was doing it for me before would never do anything os i had to do it myself... so please keep the suggestions coming.. :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ScottJackson said:
Versatile.
and..
http://www.grammarmudge.cityslide.com/articles/article/992333/8559.htm

Looks good but if I were to have my druthers, I'd rather see it with borders around the pictures and bullets by the text to help define them. And double space it so there's a space between each line. I'd also further cut down the text lines in length, like "Bolt-on installs" instead of "Installation of Bolt On Modification", and "Custom Exhausts". Other than that, I'd change the "Testimonials" page to "Gallery of our work" or something like that. The pics are good, but it'd be better to have them all laid out on the page, in a few categories, as thumbnails. I'd also put "Rodeheaver's" across the top of the page, above the two pictures. The links to the rest of the site could go between the "Rodeheaver's" and the two pics.
I am having super issues on changing things like were is says "testimonials"... i cant figure out how to do that yet.. and i wanted to put my company logo on the top , but here again i cant figure out how to get the text the way i want it...

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I don't have much web page experience, but I used Frontpage back in the day for a college class that required I make a simple page. It was easy to move things around and get different fonts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts