460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of upr springs 1 set of upr 14-175 springs for a bb in a mustang my combo changed and im going back to a sbf so i had to go down to a 130 pound spring 40.00 plus shipping. i just ordered my today and my be a few days before i get them off

·
Registered
441 Posts
i have a set of upr springs 1 set of upr 14-175 springs for a bb in a mustang my combo changed and im going back to a sbf so i had to go down to a 130 pound spring 40.00 plus shipping. i just ordered my today and my be a few days before i get them off
I may be asking a stupid question but I am not up to date on these springs. I have a set for a sbf coil overs and I need BBF. In fact I have two different sets. We could trade? Or if this is the weight spring I need I will just buy. How do you tell what weight the springs are? I have looked everywhere for a number.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they asked me

they asked me what motor. i was going to use and at that time it was a bbf im going sbf now. i have the springs on the way. if u go to the upr site they have a thing that says
UPR Coil over kit with springs 79-04 and if u go down the page it has a thing that says springs with what the car is and it has them as for a bb in thee car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts