they have a slight outword angle to them on my heads but i kinda like it
looks funky in a good way
i also like fab shop headers but 1,200
that just isnt relistic for me and i think that is just plan crazy

·
Registered
154 Posts
Upright pullers

Thanks for the recommendation guys. As an upstanding forum member I am posting this for folks who question our sanity concerning our pricing.IN NO WAY ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A PISSING CONTEST. I do understand why uneducated people do not buy good parts. I still do it occasionally myself.

When considering purchasing our pull truck headers please keep these FACTS in mind.

1. Our header make's more power. Period. If you need proof,look around at all GRAND NATIONAL pulls. Last year at Bowling Green appx. 32 of 41 trucks use our header.

2. Ours do not lean on an A-460 head. In fact, we have 4 dedicated A-460 flanges to ensure port alignment with all of the variations of bolt patterns. We do this because we offer much more options on tube size. With a properly sized tube { 2 1/8, occasionally} this is critical.

3. Our header is built to maximize YOUR combination. We can do this because we actually do R&D. See Billy Glidden,s ADRL car and Tommy Tormoehlen's truck. We have the background to optimize tube sizes,lengths and steps. Keep in mind, all sizes and steps are the same price,regardless of what you are bolting it to.

4 Our header is shipped with the BEST coating in America. This is included in the $1250 price.

5. We pay contingency money at the pulls. We are the ONLY header mfg. in America that does that.

6 A fabricated,custom, built-to-order header is always going to perform better and cost more than any mass produced part.

I realize that not everybody is G/N competitor. Schoenfeld makes a good product for the money. But lets examine all the facts and considerations before we pass judgment on a public forum.
Thanks for taking the time to consider our viewpoint.

www.thefabshopheaders.com

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Fab shop stuff is some of the best you can get, welds are beautyful, bends are long and smooth.... You get what your paying for, Quality

1 - 11 of 11 Posts