460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past there has been a little UPS bashing here, so I thought I would report on a positive story about them. Last week I ordered a birthday present for my son in S. Dak. Well due to a brain fart on MY part, it was delivered to his old address. When he went there to get it the dirty wench who lives there told him that she had returned it to the UPS Store. He contacted them & found out she lied. So they (UPS) started to follow up on it, they contacted her & informed her that if she didn't return the stuff, they would file a police report, & have her arrested. Today, on week later, she brought all the items down to the UPS Office & my son just picked them up at noon. He said she had used the steamer kettel, but not the rest of the stuff, so I told him to just wash it twice before he used it himself. :lol: So I am happy UPS vigorously persued this matter even if it wasn't thier fault it was delivered to the wrong place, & I didn't have to reorder his birthday present. When he commented about my senility I told him that yeah,...mine started on my 32nd. Birthday too :lol:
Ken

1 - 4 of 4 Posts